08 Dec Top 3 nude lipsticks | Marra’s favorites
In this article, we share with you the top 3 nude lipsticks by Marija Butković. Each cosmetic bag must contain at least one nude lipstick. One nude lipstick will not suit everyone. When it comes to choosing the shade that best suits your natural skin tone, it can be quite challenging. If you choose a very light shade, you will look too pale and tired. On the other hand, if you opt for a very dark shade, you can look like you belong to the nineties. Believe it or not, choosing the right nude lipstick is more complex than you think. That is why Marija Butković shares with you her top 3 nude lipsticks.
Red, pink and nude lipsticks are a versatile trio that every woman must own. And while it’s easy to find your favorite red and pink lipsticks, when it comes to offering lipstick, we usually have a few favorites. First of all, you need to know how to find the ultimate nude lipstick that perfectly suits your undertone and hair color, but everything and when you find it – depending on the texture and time of year, sometimes you will prefer matte, sometimes velvety and sometimes shiny lipstick, also sometimes with pink , sometimes with a beige and sometimes with a peach undertone.
Top 3 nude lipsticks by Marija Butković
Nude lipstick is a choice without thinking – because it is suitable for evening and day and suits almost any makeup look. In addition to amateurs and makeup lovers, make-up artists also consume many tones of lipsticks, because people prefer them, but often because they tend to mix colors to get the ideal texture and tone for an individual client.
These are Marija Butković’s favorite lipsticks:
1) MAC Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick “Blankety”
2) MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick “Kinda Sexy”
3) MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick “Pure Zen”
5 rules for applying lipstick
- Always exfoliate While some shades can hide dry or rough lips, nude is not one of them. Before reaching for a skin tone, always peel and remove dead skin for a perfect base.
- Lip pencil A lip pencil isn’t always a necessary step – but if you decide to coat your lips before applying a nude color, fill your lips with a pencil that matches your natural skin tone.
- Liquid Foundation Liquid foundation can also be used as a base for skin tones. Not only does it give the product a base, but it also takes away any natural color from the lips, allowing the chosen shade to stand out.
- Shade matters When choosing your perfect shade, be sure to choose a color that adds dimension and warmth. Too light shade will wash you away, and too dark can look like you’re wearing brown. Generally speaking, avoid testing the shade of lipsticks on your hands (they are usually darker than your face). Try, if possible, testing on your lips, to see how the shades work with your skin tone.
- Undertones Choosing the right shade of lipstick for you is only related to knowing your skin tone. Darker tones should opt for caramels, warm browns and avoid anything pastel – it can wash you away. Olive tones can try shades of pink or pink, while light tones should look for golden-colored neutrals, browns, and pinks-browns.